- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Macaque, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: A portion of amino acids 100-150 of human LSD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AOF2 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: The amino acid sequence used as immunogen is 100% homologous in human (isoform b), mouse, rat, dog, zebrafish and rhesus monkey.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.2% gelatin, 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store AOF2 antibody at 4 °C for short term applications. For long term storage, aliquot and -20 °C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KDM1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KDM1A, BHC110, KDM1, LSD1, AOF2, KIAA0601
- Protein Accession Number: O60341
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51315808
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23028
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- AOF2 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-261
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.