- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptides derived from human ANXA3 (DYPDFSPSVDAEAIQK)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB, dilution (1:1000 – 1: 5000).
- PURIFICATION: Protein A purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Recombinant Monoclonal Rabbit IgG / light chain kappa
- BUFFER: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, pH 7.2, 0.02% NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for up to 6 months. Store at -20°C long term.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANXA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANX3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 306
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 54-316
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.