- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / IL1RL1/ST2 [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- PURITY: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Human IgG
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH 7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks).Store at -20 °C 12 months. Store at -80°C long term.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL1RL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: STLM208, T1; ST2; DER4; ST2L; ST2V; FIT-1; IL33R
- Protein Accession Number: Q01638
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9173
- USER NOTE: For research use only .
- This product is a recombinant human antibody that recognizes IL1RL1. The antibody was expressed in mammalian cells with chemically defined culture media and was purified by affinity chromatography. Interleukin 1 receptor-like 1 (IL1RL1) is also known as ST2, DER4, FIT-1, IL33R, ST2L, ST2V, which belongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family. IL1RL1 contains three Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains and one TIR domain. IL1RL1 is receptor for interleukin-33 (IL-33), its stimulation recruits MYD88, IRAK1, IRAK4, and TRAF6, followed by phosphorylation of MAPK3/ERK1 and/or MAPK1/ERK2, MAPK14, and MAPK8. IL1RL1 possibly involved in helper T-cell function. IL1RL1 can interact with MYD88, IRAK1, IRAK4, and TRAF6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-876
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.