- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ANP32A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ANP32A antibody can be used for detection of ANP32A by ELISA at 1:312500. ANP32A antibody can be used for detection of ANP32A by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ANP32A antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANP32A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANP32A, LANP, MAPM, PP32, HPPCn, PHAP1, PHAPI, I1PP2A, C15orf1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006296
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5453880
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8125
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ANP32A is a novel potent heat-stable inhibitor protein of protein phosphatase 2A. It may play a key role in self-renewing cell populations where it may act in the nucleus to limit their sensitivity to transformation. Being a tumor suppressor, ANP32A represses cell growth through inhibition of transcription by blocking acetylation and phosphorylation of histone H3 and initiating its proapoptotic activity.
- 1: Stelzl, U., (2005) Cell 122 (6), 957-968.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-209
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.