- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human DOG1 protein was used as the immunogen for this ANO1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.25-0.5 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the ANO1 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TMEM16A Antibody: DOG1, TAOS2, ORAOV2, TMEM16A, DOG1, Anoctamin-1, Discovered on gastrointestinal stromal tumors protein 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55107
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Expression of DOG-1/ANO1/TMEM16A protein is elevated in the gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs), c-kit signaling-driven mesenchymal tumors of the GI tract. ANO1 is rarely expressed in other soft tissue tumors, which, due to appearance, may be difficult to diagnose. Immunoreactivity has been reported in 97.8 percent of scorable GISTs, including all c-kit negative GISTs. Overexpression has been suggested to aid in the identification of GISTs, including Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor Alpha mutants that fail to express c-kit antigen. The overall sensitivity of DOG-1/ANO1 and c-kit in GISTs is nearly identical: 94.4% vs. 94.7%.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-154
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.