- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Annexin V antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from ascites by Protein A
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Annexin V antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANXA5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANXA5, ANX5, Anchorin CII, Calphobindin I, CBP-I, ENX2, PP4, RPRGL3, Lipocortin V, Thromboplastin inhibitor, VAC-alpha, Vascular anticoagulant-alpha, PAP-I, Annexin A5, Annexin V, Annexin-5, Endonexin II
- Protein Accession Number: P08758
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 113960
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 308
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Annexin V Antibody [1F4-1A5]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-673
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.