- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ANKLE2 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of human ANKLE2.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 280 - 330 of ANKLE2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ANKLE2 antibody can be used for detection of ANKLE2 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Three isoforms of ANKLE2 are known to exist; this antibody will detect all three. ANKLE2 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with ANKLE1.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 121, 139, 145 kDa
Observed: 121 kDa
- PURIFICATION: ANKLE2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ANKLE2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ANKLE2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANKLE2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANKLE2 Antibody: Lem4, LEMD7, KIAA0692, LEM4, Ankyrin repeat and LEM domain-containing protein 2, LEM domain-containing protein 4
- Protein Accession Number: AAH43157
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148664230
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23141
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ANKLE2 Antibody: Ankyrins are membrane adaptor molecules that play important roles in coupling integral membrane proteins to the spectrin-based cytoskeleton network. ANKLE2 (Ankyrin repeat and LEM domain containing 2) is a member of ankyrin repeat and LEM domain containing family. It is a potential single-pass membrane protein that contains three ankyrin repeats and a Lem domain. Ankyrin repeats mediate protein-protein interactions and are among the most common structural motifs in known proteins. The function of this protein is still under investigation.
- 1: Lee KK and Wilson KL. All in the family: evidence for four new LEM-domain proteins Lem2 (NET-25), Lem3, Lem4 and Lem5 in the human genome. Symp. Soc. Exp. Biol. 2004; 56:329-39
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6609
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.