- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ANKLE1 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human ANKLE1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of ANKLE1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ANKLE1 antibody can be used for detection of ANKLE1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Two isoforms of ANKLE1 are known to exist. ANKLE1 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with ANKLE2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: ANKLE1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ANKLE1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ANKLE1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANKLE1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANKLE1 Antibody: LEM3, LEMD6, ANKRD41, LEM3, Ankyrin repeat and LEM domain-containing protein 1, Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 41
- Protein Accession Number: NP_689576
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 168229256
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 126549
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ANKLE1 Antibody: Ankyrins are membrane adaptor molecules that play important roles in coupling integral membrane proteins to the spectrin-based cytoskeleton network. ANKLE1 (Ankyrin repeat and LEM domain containing 1) is a member of ankyrin repeat and LEM domain containing family. It is a potential single-pass membrane protein that contains ankyrin repeats and a Lem domain. Ankyrin repeats mediate protein-protein interactions and are among the most common structural motifs in known proteins. While the function of this protein is still under investigation, its gene locus has been associated with susceptibility to ovarian and breast cancer.
- 1: Lee KK and Wilson KL. All in the family: evidence for four new LEM-domain proteins Lem2 (NET-25), Lem3, Lem4 and Lem5 in the human genome. Symp. Soc. Exp. Biol. 2004; 56:329-39.
- 2: Bolton KL, Tyrer J, Song H, et al. Common variants at 19p13 are associated with susceptibility to ovarian cancer. Nat. Genet. 2010; 42:880-4.
- 3: Antoniou AC, Wang X, Fredericksen ZS, et al. A locus on 19p13 modifies risk of breast cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers and is associated with hormone receptor-negative breast cancer in the general population. Nat. Genet. 2010; 42:885-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6607
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.