- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TYPDDEKRKNP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human and Mouse Brain lysates (calculated MW of 124kDa according to NP_061155.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANLN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANILLIN, Scraps, ANLN, anillin, actin binding protein (scraps homolog, Drosophila) , DKFZp779A055, anillin (Drosophila Scraps homolog), actin binding protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061155.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31657094
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54443
- 1: Hall PA, Todd CB, Hyland PL, McDade SS, Grabsch H, Dattani M, Hillan KJ, Russell SE. The septin-binding protein anillin is overexpressed in diverse human tumors. Clin Cancer Res. 2005 Oct 1;11(19 Pt 1):6780-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-254
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.