- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 27 - Pro 346
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for E, WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human ANGPTL7, His Tag at 5 ug/mL (100 uL/well) can bind Human LILRB4, Fc Tag with a linear range of 0.031-0.5 ug/mL (Routinely tested).
- PURITY: >85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANGPTL7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANGPTL7,CDT6
- Protein Accession Number: O43827-1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10218
- Angiopoietin-like 7 (ANGPTL7) is also known as Corneal-Derived Transcript 6 (CDT6), and is a secreted glycoprotein that is structurally related to the angiopoietins. It is expressed in the corneal stroma, trabecular meshwork, and sclera and is elevated in glaucoma aqueous humor. Recently, ANGPTL proteins, including ANGPTL-2, -3, -4, -5 and -7, are identified as growth factors in combination with SCF, Thrombopoietin, IGF-II and FGF acidic that enhance the expansion and engraftment of human and mouse hematopoietic stem cells.
- 1: Peek R., et al., 1998, Invest. Opthalmol. Visual Sci. 39 (10): 1782-1788.
- 2: Peek R., et al., 2002, J. Biol. Chem. 277 (1): 686-693.
- 3: Kuchtey, J. et al., 2008, Invest. Opthalmol. Visual Sci. 49 (8): 3438-3448.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-822
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin