- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SRIDQDNSSF DSLSPEPKSR FAMLDDVKIL ANGLLQLGHG LKDFVHKTKG QINDIFQKLN IFDQSFYDLS LQTSEIKEEE KELRRTTYKL QVKNEEVKNM SLELNSKLES LLEEKILLQQ KVKYLEEQLT NLIQNQPETP EHPEVTSLKT FVEKQDNSIK DLLQTVEDQY KQLNQQHSQI KEIENQLRRT SIQEPTEISL SSKPRAPRTT PFLQLNEIRN VKHDGIPAEC TTIYNRGEHT SGMYAIRPSN SQVFHVYCDV ISGSPWTLIQ HRIDGSQNFN ETWENYKYGF GRLDGEFWLG LEKIYSIVKQ SNYVLRIELE DWKDNKHYIE YSFYLGNHET NYTLHLVAIT GNVPNAIPEN KDLVFSTWDH KAKGHFNCPE GYSGGWWWHD ECGENNLNGK YNKPRAKSKP ERRRGLSWKS QNGRLYSIKS TKMLIHPTDS ESFEHHHHHH HH
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability to recombinant αvβ3 integrin in a functional ELISA.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANGPTL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Angiopoietin-like protein 3, ANG-5, ANGPT5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27329
- ANGPTL-3 (Angiopoietin like protein 3) is a member of the angiopoietin family of structurally related proteins, characterized by a coiled N-terminal domain and a C-terminal fibrinogen like domain. It is primarily expressed in the liver and can exert activities related to both angiogenesis and lipid metabolism. ANGPTL-3 inhibits lipoprotein lipase (LPL) and endothelial lipase (EL), which has the effect of increasing plasma levels of triglycerides and HDL associated cholesterol. The fibrinogen like portion of the ANGPTL-3 protein can bind alpha-5/beta-3 integrins leading to endothelial cell adhesion and migration. Recombinant human ANGPTL-3 is a glycoprotein that migrates by SDS-PAGE analysis at an apparent molecular weight of 62 kDa, and contains 452 amino acid residues including a C-terminal His tag.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-657
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $185.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805