- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys167-Ser410
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54.6 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Angptl4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Angiopoietin-related protein 4, 425O18-1, Angiopoietin-like protein 4, Fasting-induced adipose factor, Hepatic fibrinogen/angiopoietin-related protein, HFARP, Secreted protein Bk89, Angptl4, Farp, Fiaf, Ng27
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Z1P8
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57875
- Angiopoietin-related protein 4ANGPTL4is a secreted protein and contains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain. The protein may act as a regulator of angiogenesis and modulate tumorigenesis. It inhibits proliferation, migration, and tubule formation of endothelial cells and reduces vascular leakage. ANGPTL4 may exert a protective function on endothelial cells through an endocrine action. It is directly involved in regulating glucose homeostasis, lipid metabolism, and insulin sensitivity (By similarity). In response to hypoxia, the unprocessed form of the protein accumulates in the subendothelial extracellular matrix (ECM). The matrix-associated and immobilized unprocessed form limits the formation of actin stress fibers and focal contacts in the adhering endothelial cells and inhibits their adhesion. It also decreases motility of endothelial cells and inhibits the sprouting and tube formation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-603
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805