- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human angiocidin (aa 2-377) is untagged.
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PSMD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PSMD4, 26S Proteasome Regulatory Subunit S5A, Rpn10, Multiubiquitin Chain-binding Protein, Antisecretory Factor 1, 26S Proteasome Non-ATPase Regulatory Subunit 4
- Protein Accession Number: P55036
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5292161
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5710
- Angiocidin shows sequence similarity with proteasome components and is also being referred to as 26A proteasome regulatory subunit S5A. Angiocidin shows both matrix and cytoplasmic distribution. It binds to thrombospondin-1 and alpha2beta1 integrin, and it inhibits tumor progression and angiogenesis. Angiocidin is expressed in various types of cancer, such as hepatocellular carcinoma, prostate, lung, bladder, and melanoma cancers.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-253
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.