- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Androgen Receptor (phospho Tyr363) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 363 (D-Y-Y (p)-N-F) derived from Human Androgen Receptor.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of Androgen Receptor only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 363.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANDR, Androgen receptor, Dihydrotestosterone receptor, NR3C4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000035.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21322252
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 367
- The androgen receptor gene is more than 90 kb long and codes for a protein that has 3 major functional domains: the N-terminal domain, DNA-binding domain, and androgen-binding domain. The protein functions as a steroid-hormone activated transcription factor. Upon binding the hormone ligand, the receptor dissociates from accessory proteins, translocates into the nucleus, dimerizes, and then stimulates transcription of androgen responsive genes. This gene contains 2 polymorphic trinucleotide repeat segments that encode polyglutamine and polyglycine tracts in the N-terminal transactivation domain of its protein. Expansion of the polyglutamine tract causes spinal bulbar muscular atrophy (Kennedy disease). Mutations in this gene are also associated with complete androgen insensitivity (CAIS). Two alternatively spliced variants encoding distinct isoforms have been described.
- 1: Lubahn D.B., Mol. Endocrinol. 2:1265-1275(1988).
- 2: Chang C., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 85:7211-7215(1988).
- 3: Tilley W.D., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 86:327-331(1989).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-872
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.