- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: EVQLGLGRVYPRPPSC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ChIP, ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human Cerebellum lysates (calculated MW of 99.2kDa according to NP_000035.2). Recommended concentration:0.1-0.5ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Negative Control: Human Pancreas lysate. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Mouse and Rat for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Prostate shows nuclear staining in the secretory cells of the gland. Recommended concentration: 2-3ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the mitochondria/cytoplasm of MCF7 and U2OS cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Chromatin Immunoprecipitation: A six-fold increased presence of the FKBP5 locus observed when comparing the precipitations using EB06441 with non-specific goat IgG to bring down Androgen Receptor in a chromatin lysate from DHT-stimulated HEC50 cells.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_000035.2) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AR, androgen receptor, dihydrotestosterone receptor, KD, AIS, TFM, DHTR, SBMA, NR3C4, SMAX1, HUMARA, HYSP1, androgen receptor, dihydrotestosterone receptor, RP11-383C12.1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000035.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21322252
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 367
- 1: Trapman J, Klaassen P, Kuiper GG, van der Korput JA, Faber PW, van Rooij HC, Geurts van Kessel A, Voorhorst MM, Mulder E, Brinkmann AO. Cloning, structure and expression of a cDNA encoding the human androgen receptor. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1988 May 31;153(1):241-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-010
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.