- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Andes virus glycoprotein antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of the Andes virus glycoprotein.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 70 - 120 of Andes Virus Glycoprotein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Andes virus glycoprotein antibody can detect 10ng Andes virus glycoprotein peptide in ELISA at 1 μg/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: N/A
- PURIFICATION: Andes Virus Glycoprotein antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Andes virus glycoprotein antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Andes virus glycoprotein antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANDVsMgp1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Andes Virus Glycoprotein Antibody:
- Protein Accession Number: AAO86638
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30313865
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 991233
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Andes virus (ANDV) is a rodent-borne hantavirus of the family Bunyaviridae, an enveloped, negative-sense RNA viruses with a tripartite genome that can cause hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS) (1). It was isolated from an infected Oligoryzomys longicaudatus rodent in Chile, and is highly similar to the Sin Nombre virus (SNV).
- 1: Meissner JD, Rowe JE, Borucki MK, et al. Complete nucleotide sequence of a Chilean hantavirus. Virus Res. 2002; 89:131-43.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7677
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin