- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: PALDQETSSLLRCTS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 19kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebral and Frontal Cortex, Hippocampus) lysates (calculated MW of 20.6kDa according to NP_001002244.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize. Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_057560.8, NP_001002248.1, NP_001002245.1, NP_001002246.1, NP_001002247.1, NP_001002249.1
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 19kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANAPC11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANAPC11, anaphase promoting complex subunit 11, APC11, Apc11p, HSPC214, MGC882, APC11 anaphase promoting complex subunit 11, APC11 anaphase promoting complex subunit 11 homolog, anaphase promoting complex subunit 11 (yeast APC11 homolog)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001002244.1,NP_057560.8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 50409810
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51529
- 1: Chang TS, Jeong W, Lee DY, Cho CS, Rhee SG, The RING-H2-finger protein APC11 as a target of hydrogen peroxide.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-437
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.