- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This AMT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-45 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human AMT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AMT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Aminomethyltransferase, mitochondrial, Glycine cleavage system T protein, GCVT, AMT, GCST
- Protein Accession Number: P48728
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1346122
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 275
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The enzyme system for cleavage of glycine (glycine cleavage system; EC 220.127.116.11), which is confined to the mitochondria, is composed of 4 protein components: P protein (a pyridoxal phosphate-dependent glycine decarboxylase; MIM 238300), H protein (a lipoic acid-containing protein; MIM 238330), T protein (a tetrahydrofolate-requiring enzyme), and L protein (a lipoamide dehydrogenase; MIM 238331). Glycine encephalopathy (GCE; MIM 605899) may be due to a defect in any one of these enzymes.
- 1: Nanao,K., Genomics 19 (1), 27-30 (1994)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-439
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin