- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SVRVEQVVKP PQNKTESENT SDKPKRKKKG GKNGKNRRNR KKKNPCNAEF QNFCIHGECK YIEHLEAVTC KCQQEYFGER CGEKSMKTHS MIDSSLSK
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of mouse Balb/c 3T3 cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 5-10 ng/mL. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Amphiregulin recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Amphiregulin stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Amphiregulin recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AREG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AR, SDGF, CRDGF, AREGB, Amphiregulin, Colorectum cell-derived growth factor, AR
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001648.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502199
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 374
- Amphiregulin is an EGF related growth factor that signals through the EGF/TGF-a receptor, and stimulates growth of keratinocytes, epithelial cells and some fibroblasts. Amphiregulin also inhibits the growth of certain carcinoma cell lines. Synthesized as a transmembrane protein, Amphiregulin’s extracellular domain is proteolytically processed to release the mature protein. There are 6 conserved cysteine residues, which form 3 intramolecular disulfide bonds essential for biological activity. Recombinant human Amphiregulin is a 11.3 kDa glycoprotein consisting of 98 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-546
- Size: 0.01 mg | 0.05 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.