- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This AMMECR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 271-298 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AMMECR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AMMECR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AMME syndrome candidate gene 1 protein, AMMECR1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y4X0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48475039
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9949
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The exact function of this gene is not known, however,submicroscopic deletion of the X chromosome including this gene,COL4A5, and FACL4 genes, result in a contiguous gene deletionsyndrome, the AMME complex (Alport syndrome, mental retardation,midface hypoplasia, and elliptocytosis). Alternatively splicedtranscript variants encoding different isoforms have been found forthis gene.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Ross, M.T., et al. Nature 434(7031):325-337(2005)
- 3: Tajika, Y., et al. Proteins 58(2):501-503(2005)
- 4: Vitelli, F., et al. Genomics 55(3):335-340(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-304
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin