- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to the N terminus.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, Western (immuno) blotting, Immunostaining (in testing)
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Aadat
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2 aminoadipate aminotransferase, 2 aminoadipate transaminase, 2-aminoadipate aminotransferase, 2-aminoadipate transaminase, Aadat, AadAT, AADAT_HUMAN, Aadt, AI875679, Alpha aminoadipate aminotransferase, Alpha-aminoadipate aminotransferase, EC 184.108.40.206, EC 220.127.116.11, KAT/AadAT, KAT2, KATII, Kat2, mKat-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_035964
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46396046
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23923
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Kynurenine aminotransferase II (KATII) is the major enzyme responsible for the synthesis of the endogenous neuroprotectant kynurenic acid in the brain.
- 1: Guidetti, P., Okuno, E. and Schwarcz, R. 1998. Characterization of rat brain kynurenine aminotransferases I and II. J. Neurosci. Res. 50: 457-465
- 2: Rzeski, W., Kocki, T., Dybel, A., Wejksza, K., Zdzisinska, B., Kandefer-Szerszen, M., Turski, W.A., Okuno, E. and Albrecht, J. 2005. Demonstration of kynurenine aminotransferases I and II and characterization of kynurenic acid synthesis in cultured cerebral cortical neurons. J. Neurosci. Res. 80:677-682
- 3: Buchli R, Alberati-Giani D, Malherbe P, Kohler C, Broger C et al. (1995) Cloning and functional expression of a soluble form of kynurenine/ alpha-aminoadipate aminotransferase from rat kidney. J Biol Chem 270, 29330-29335
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-868
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.