- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: AMIGO1 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human AMIGO1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of AMIGO1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AMIGO1 antibody can be used for detection of AMIGO1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for Immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: AMIGO1 antibody is human, mouse, and rat reactive. AMIGO1 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with AMIGO2 or AMIGO3.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 54 kDa
Observed: 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: AMIGO1 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: AMIGO1 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: AMIGO1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AMIGO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AMIGO1 Antibody: ALI2, AMIGO, AMIGO-1, ALI2, KIAA1163, Amphoterin-induced protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065754
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 153791466
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57463
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The amphoterin-induced gene and ORF (AMIGO1) protein is a brain-enriched, glycosylated transmembrane immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily protein with six extracellular leucine-rich repeats (LRRs) and one Ig-like domain. It and the related proteins AMIGO2 and AMIGO3 are thought to be cell adhesion molecules expressed on fiber tracts of neuronal tissues and participate in their formation (1). AMIGO1 has also been suggested to play important roles in dendritic outgrowth during development and could modulate the survival of developing and adult neurons (2).
- 1: Kuja-Panula J, Kiiltomaki M, Yamashiro T, et al. AMIGO, a transmembrane protein implicated in axon tract development, defines a novel protein family with leucine-rich repeats. J. Cell Biol. 2003; 160:963-73.
- 2: Chen Y, Hor HH, and Tang BL. AMIGO is expressed in multiple brain cell types and may regulate dendritic growth and neuronal survival. J. Cell Physiol. 2012; 227:2217-29.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7565
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin