- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This AMFR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 371-400 amino acids from the Central region of human AMFR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 73 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AMFR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase AMFR, 632-, Autocrine motility factor receptor, AMF receptor, RING finger protein 45, gp78, AMFR, RNF45
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UKV5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34922250
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 267
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Autocrine motility factor is a tumor motility-stimulatingprotein secreted by tumor cells. The protein encoded by this geneis a glycosylated transmembrane protein and a receptor forautocrine motility factor. The receptor, which shows some sequencesimilarity to tumor protein p53, is localized to the leading andtrailing edges of carcinoma cells.
- 1: Joshi, B., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(12):8830-8839(2010)
- 2: Bernardi, K.M., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 21(1):140-151(2010)
- 3: Ballar, P., et al. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 42(1):167-173(2010)
- 4: Shmueli, A., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 390(3):758-762(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-127
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin