- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human AMFR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AMFR antibody can be used for detection of AMFR by ELISA at 1:312500. AMFR antibody can be used for detection of AMFR by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa, 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store AMFR antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AMFR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AMFR, GP78, RNF45
- Protein Accession Number: AAH56869
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34784904
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 267
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Autocrine motility factor is a tumor motility-stimulating protein secreted by tumor cells. AMFR is a glycosylated transmembrane protein and a receptor for autocrine motility factor. The receptor, which shows some sequence similarity to tumor protein p53, is localized to the leading and trailing edges of carcinoma cells.The Makorin ring finger protein-1 gene (MKRN1) is a highly transcribed, intron-containing source for a family of intronless mammalian genes encoding a novel class of zinc finger proteins. Phylogenetic analyses indicate that the MKRN1 gene is the ancestral founder of this gene family (Gray et al., 2000).
- 1: Lehner, B. (2004) Genome Res. 14 (7), 1315-1323.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-818
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805