- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 474.6 . 36.5
- Formula: C21H38N4O8 . HCl
- Source/Host Chemicals: Synthetic.
- CAS: 100938-10-1
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (25mg/ml), DMF (25mg/ml) or water (25mg/ml).
- InChi Key: GBDUPCKQTDKNLS-PORDUOSCSA-N
- Smiles: [Cl-].CC(C)C[C@@H]([NH3+])[C@H](O)C(=O)N[C@@H](C(C)C)C(=O)N[C@@H](C(C)C)C(=O)N[C@@H](CC(O)=O)C(O)=O
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Protect from moisture. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: [(2S,3R)-3-Amino-2-hydroxy-5-methyl-hexanoyl]-Val-Val-Asp-OH . HCl
- Slow, tight binding and competitive aminopeptidase (AP) inhibitor. Inhibits cytosolic leucine aminopeptidase, microsomal aminopeptidase M and bacterial leucine aminopeptidase, human serum aminopeptidase A (AP-A), aminopeptidase N (AP-N), tyrosine aminopeptidase, but not aminopeptidase B (AP-B). Amastatin is without effect on trypsin, papain, chymotrypsin, elastase, pepsin or thermolysin. Inhibits completely the Suc-Ala-Ala-Pro-Leu-pNA amidolytic enzyme. Slightly inhibits the formation of angiotensin III (Ang III) from Angiotensin II through AP-A, but significantly increases the potency of angiotensin III and [des-Asp1]-angiotensin I. Moderate inhibitor of mitochondrial intermediate peptidase (MIP). Weak inhibitor of simian immunodeficiency virus protease (SIV-PR). ANPEP (aminopeptidase N) is a host receptor targeted by porcine epidemic diarrhoea virus, human coronavirus 229E, feline coronavirus, canine coronavirus, transmissible gastroenteritis virus and infectious bronchitis virus. These viruses all belong to coronaviridae. ANPEP is therefore investigated as a potential target for SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-016
- Size: 5 mg
- List Price: $240.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805