- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: LKACYYQIQREKLN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:No signal obtained yet but low background observed in Human Brain extracts at upto 1ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Cortex shows pixulate cytoplasm staining in some neuronal cells. Recommended concentration, 3-5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10106 - Human Cerebral Cortex Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALS2, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile), ALSJ, PLSJ, IAHSP, KIAA1563, ALS2CR6, FLJ31851, MGC87187, alsin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065970.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40316935
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57679
- 1: Yang Y, Hentati A, Deng HX, Dabbagh O, Sasaki T, Hirano M, Hung WY, Ouahchi K, Yan J, Azim AC, Cole N, Gascon G, Yagmour A, Ben-Hamida M, Pericak-Vance M, Hentati F, Siddique T. The gene encoding alsin, a protein with three guanine-nucleotide exchange factor domains, is mutated in a form of recessive amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Nat Genet. 2001 Oct;29(2):160-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-244
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.