- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified alkaline phosphatase (native) from human bone.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ALPL antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes Alkaline Phosphatase from human bone. Species cross-reactivity: Alkaline phosphatase from human placenta and calf intestine.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALPL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALPL, Alkaline phosphomonoesterase, AP-TNAP, Alkaline phosphatase liver, APTNAP, Glycerophosphatase, Tissue-nonspecific ALP, TNAP, HOPS, Liver alkaline phosphatase, TNSALP
- Protein Accession Number: P05186
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 68067533
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 249
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ALPL Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-088
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.