- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This alpha Tubulin antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 408-439 amino acids from human alpha Tubulin.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For FACS starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TUBA1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tubulin alpha-1B chain, Alpha-tubulin ubiquitous, Tubulin K-alpha-1, Tubulin alpha-ubiquitous chain, TUBA1B
- Protein Accession Number: P68363
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55977474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10376
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Tubulin is the major constituent of microtubules. It binds two moles of GTP, one at an exchangeable site on the beta chain and one at a non-exchangeable site on the alpha chain.
- 1: Cowan N.J.,et al.Mol. Cell. Biol. 3:1738-1745(1983).
- 2: de Hostos E.L.,et al.Submitted (JUL-1998) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 3: Li Q.,et al.Submitted (FEB-2006) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 4: Lubec G.,et al.Submitted (DEC-2008) to UniProtKB.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-331
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.