- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human partial recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this Alpha 1 Antitrypsin antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (Paraffin): 0.5-1 ug/ml
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10e6 cells in 0.1ml
The stated application concentrations are suggested starting amounts. Titration of the Alpha 1 Antitrypsin antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SERPINA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alpha-1-antitrypsin, Alpha-1 protease inhibitor, Alpha-1-antiproteinase, Serpin A1, Short peptide from AAT, SPAAT, SERPINA1, AAT, PI
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5265
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- The immunohistochemical staining of Alpha 1 Antitrypsin (AAT) is useful in identification of benign and malignant hepatic tumors and yolk sac carcinomas. Positive staining for AAT is also used in detection of benign and malignant lesions of histiocytic nature. This antibody is may also useful tool in the screening of patients with cryptogenic cirrhosis or other forms of liver disease with fibrosis of uncertain origin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-598
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin