- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DPQDTHQSRFYLSKK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 65kDa band observed in Human Albumin-depleted Serum and Plasma lysates (calculated MW of 47.7kDa according to NP_001076.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to the glycosylated form. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 65kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: alpha-1-antichymotrypsin
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SERPINA3, serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 3, AACT, ACT, GIG25, alpha-1-antichymotrypsin, cell growth-inhibiting gene 24/25 protein, growth-inhibiting protein 24, growth-inhibiting protein 25, serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A, member 3, serpin A3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001076.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 112874
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12
- 1: Hoffmann DC, Textoris C, Oehme F, Klaassen T, Goppelt A, Römer A, Fugmann B, Davidson JM, Werner S, Krieg T, Eming SA.Pivotal role for alpha1-antichymotrypsin in skin repair.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-482
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.