- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-280 of human ALOXE3 (NP_067641.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 22Rv1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse skeletal muscle
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat intestine
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 81kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALOXE3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hydroperoxide isomerase ALOXE3, Epidermis-type lipoxygenase 3, Epidermal LOX-3, e-LOX-3, eLOX-3, Hydroperoxy icosatetraenoate dehydratase, ALOXE3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59344
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the lipoxygenase family, which are catabolized by arachidonic acid-derived compounds. The encoded enzyme is a hydroperoxide isomerase that synthesizes a unique type of epoxy alcohol (8R-hydroxy-11R,12R-epoxyeicosa-5Z,9E,14Z-trienoic acid) from 12R-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid (12R-HPETE). This epoxy alcohol can activate the the nuclear receptor peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARalpha), which is implicated in epidermal differentiation. Loss of function of the enzyme encoded by this gene results in ichthyosis, implicating the function of this gene in the differentiation of human skin. This gene is part of a cluster of lipoxygenase genes on 17p13.1. Mutations in this gene result in nonbullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma (NCIE). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-475
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.