- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ALOX12B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 622-652 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ALOX12B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALOX12B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase, 12R-type, 12R-LOX, 12R-lipoxygenase, 11311-, Epidermis-type lipoxygenase 12, ALOX12B
- Protein Accession Number: O75342
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 242
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an enzyme involved in the converstion ofarachidonic acid to 12R-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Mutations inthis gene are associated with nonbullous congenital ichthyosiformerythroderma.
- 1: Han, S., et al. Hum. Immunol. 71(7):727-730(2010)
- 2: Rajaraman, P., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 19(5):1356-1361(2010)
- 3: Vahlquist, A., et al. J. Invest. Dermatol. 130(2):438-443(2010)
- 4: Agarwal, S., et al. Exp. Dermatol. 18(11):939-946(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-035
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.