- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu18-Ser502
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54.5 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM HEPES, 150mM NaCl, 2mM MgSO4, 0.1mM ZnCl2, pH 7.5. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALPL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue-Nonspecific Isozyme, AP-TNAP, TNSALP, Alkaline Phosphatase Liver/Bone/Kidney Isozyme, ALPL
- Protein Accession Number: P05186
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 578798860
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 249
- Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue-Nonspecific Isozyme (ALPL) is a cell membrane protein which belongs to the alkaline phosphatase family. There are at least four distinct but related alkaline phosphatases in humans: intestinal AP (IAP), placental AP(PLAP), germ cell AP (GCAP) and their genes are clustered on chromosome 2, tissue-nonspecific isozyme (TNAP) which gene is located on chromosome 1. Alkaline phosphatases (APs) are dimeric enzymes, it catalyze the hydrolysis of phosphomonoesters with release of inorganic phosphate. The native ALPL is a glycosylated homodimer attached to the membrane through a GPI-anchor. This isozyme may play a role in skeletal mineralization. Mutations in ALPL gene have been linked directly to different forms of hypophosphatasia,characterized by poorly mineralized cartilage and bones, and this disorder can vary depending on the specific mutation since this determines age of onset and severity of symptoms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-503
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $615.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805