- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asp23-Pro119
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38.1 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Acvrl1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R3, SKR3, Activin receptor-like kinase 1, ALK-1, TGF-B superfamily receptor type I, TSR-I, ACVRL1, activin A receptor type II-like 1, activin A receptor
- Protein Accession Number: Q61288
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11482
- Activin Receptor-Like Kinase 1 (ALK-1) is a type I cell-surface receptor for the TGF- beta superfamily of ligands, which mediates signaling of BMP9 (bone morphogenetic protein) and BMP10. ALK1 signaling is necessary for angiogenesis during embryogenesis, wound healing, and tumor growth. ALK-1 has a high degree of similarity in serine-threonine kinase subdomains, a glycine and serine rich region preceding the kinase-domain, and a C-terminal tail with other activin receptor-like kinase proteins. ALK-1 is mainly expressed in endothelial cells regulating proliferation and migration in vitro and angiogenesis in vivo. Mutations in ALK-1 as well as in endoglin are associated with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT), suggesting ALK-1 plays a critical role for in the control of blood vessel development or repair.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-565
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.