- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ALG13 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 44-70 amino acids from the Central region of human ALG13.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 126 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALG13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Putative bifunctional UDP-N-acetylglucosamine transferase and deubiquitinase ALG13, Asparagine-linked glycosylation 13 homolog, Glycosyltransferase 28 domain-containing protein 1, UDP-N-acetylglucosamine transferase subunit ALG13 homolog, ALG13, CXorf45, GLT28D1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NP73
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 298286785
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79868
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a subunit of abipartite UDP-N-acetylglucosamine transferase. It heterodimerizeswith asparagine-linked glycosylation 14 homolog to form afunctional UDP-GlcNAc glycosyltransferase that catalyzes the secondsugar addition of the highly conserved oligosaccharide precursor inendoplasmic reticulum N-linked glycosylation. Multiple transcriptvariants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Averbeck, N., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(40):29081-29088(2007)
- 2: Oh, J.H., et al. Mamm. Genome 16(12):942-954(2005)
- 3: Gao, X.D., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(43):36254-36262(2005)
- 4: Epplen, C., et al. Hum. Genet. 93(1):35-41(1994)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-499
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin