- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: NSLACQGKYTPSGQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 38kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Skeletal Muscle lysates (calculated MW of 39.4kDa according to NP_000025.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (P_000025.1; NP_001230106.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_908930.1, NP_908932.1, NP_001121089.1, NP_000025.1.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 38kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALDOA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALDOA, aldolase A, fructose-bisphosphate, ALDA, GSD12, fructose-1,6-bisphosphate triosephosphate-lyase, fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A, lung cancer antigen NY-LU-1, muscle-type aldolase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000025.1,NP_001230106.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557305
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 226
- 1: Esposito G, Vitagliano L, Costanzo P, Borrelli L, Barone R, Pavone L, Izzo P, Zagari A, Salvatore F.Human aldolase A natural mutants: relationship between flexibility of the C-terminal region and enzyme function.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-518
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.