- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SRSSFRGDTN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Kidney lysates (calculated MW of 57.8kDa according to NP_005580.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Liver shows textured staining of the cytoplasm consistent with mitochondria. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all three reported isoform (NP_005580.1; NP_001265522.1; NP_001265523.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1405 - Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1465 - Rat Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALDH6A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALDH6A1, aldehyde dehydrogenase 6 family, member A1, MGC40271, MMSADHA, MMSDH, aldehyde dehydrogenase 6A1, mitochondrial acylating methylmalonate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005580.1,NP_001265522.1,NP_001265523.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11095441
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4329
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-678
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.