- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TGKILLHHAANS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in Human Liver lysates (calculated MW of 58.7kDa according to NP_733936.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Please note that both this product and EB10435 detects a 50kDa in Mouse and Rat Liver lysates (calculated MW of 56.0kDa according to Mouse NP_766120.1). Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Liver. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_733936.1; NP_001071.1). Amino acid numbering in name calculated from NP_733936.1.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALDH5A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALDH5A1, aldehyde dehydrogenase 5 family, member A1, SSADH, SSDH, NAD(+)-dependent succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase, aldehyde dehydrogenase 5A1, mitochondrial succinate semialdehyde dehydrogenase, succinate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_733936.1,NP_001071.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25777721
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7915
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-677
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.