- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human partial recombinant ALDH1A1 protein (AA 315-434) was used as the immunogen for this ALDH1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells
Western blot: 1-2 ug/ml
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml
Titering of the ALDH1 antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. FFPE testing requires sections to be boiled in pH6 10mM citrate buffer for 10-20 minutes, followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes, prior to staining.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALDH1A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Retinal dehydrogenase 1, RALDH 1, RalDH1, ALDH-E1, ALHDII, Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 1 member A1, Aldehyde dehydrogenase, cytosolic, ALDH1A1, ALDC, ALDH1, PUMB1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 216
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- ALDH1A1 belongs to the ALDH enzymes, a family of evolutionarily conserved enzymes comprised of 19 isoforms that are localized in the cytoplasm, mitochondria or nucleus. ALDH1 is predominantly expressed in the epithelium of testis, brain, eye, liver, kidney, as well as neural and hematopoietic stem cells. Reportedly, high ALDH1 expression is found in solitary fibrous tumor (SFT) and hemangiopericytoma (HPC), compared to meningiomas and synovial sarcomas. In combination with CD34, ALDH1 may be useful for the differentiation among SFT, HPC, meningioma, and synovial sarcoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-040
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin