- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Pro512
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57.5 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM TrisHCl,150mMNaCl, pH7.5,20% Glycerol.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALDH1A3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 1 member A3, ALDH1A3, Aldehyde dehydrogenase 6, Retinaldehyde dehydrogenase 3, RALDH-3, ALDH6
- Protein Accession Number: P47895
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 220
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 family member A3 (ALDH1A3), also known as retinaldehyde dehydrogenase 3 (RALDH3), is a member of the aldehyde dehydrogenase family known to metabolize a wide variety of aldehydes. ALDH1A3 specifically oxidizes retinal to retinoic acid (RA) and is differentially expressed in developing embryonic tissues and adult organs. The RA produced by ALDH1A3 in rodents contributes to the development of skin and hair follicles, brain, tooth buds, lungs, olfactory bulbs, kidneys, eyes, skeletal muscle and seminal vesicles. In recent research, ALDH1A3 could be as a marker of cancer stem cell to predict metastasis or clinical prognosis in many cancers.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-704
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.