- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human ALBP peptide.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used at 1:200-1:5000 dilutions for Western Blot analysis and for other immuno-assays. Customers need to optimize the dilution when using the Abs in IHC or ICC.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week and -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two years.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FABP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fatty acid-binding protein, adipocyte, Adipocyte lipid-binding protein, ALBP, aP2, AFABP, A-FABP, HEL-S-104
- Protein Accession Number: P15090
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119781
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2167
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6174
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $310.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.