- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Full-length (plasma protein)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Albumin antibody can be used for the detection of Albumin by Western blot, ELISA, IP, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 69.4 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ALB antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serum albumin, PRO0883, PRO0903, PRO1341, Albumin
- Protein Accession Number: P02768
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 113576
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 213
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chicken polyclonal IgY antibodies against human serum albumin, antigen affinity-purified. Most abundant human plasma protein. M.W 66,000.
- 1: 1. Dugaiczyk,A., Law,S. W. and Dennison,O. E. Nucleotide sequence and the encoded amino acids of human serum albumin mRNA. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 79 (1), 71-75 (1982).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7023
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.