- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified human serum albumin protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ALB Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 1:200 and Western Blot starting at 1:2000.
- PURIFICATION: Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HEPES with 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% BSA, 0.03% sodium azide, and 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ALB Monoclonal antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALB, Albumin (32 AA), Albumin (AA 34), Albumin, Growth-inhibiting protein 20, PRO1341, PRO0883, Serum albumin, PRO0903
- Protein Accession Number: P02768
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 113576
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 213
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ALB Antibody [1G2]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.