- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant Akt3 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1:2000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Akt3 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AKT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PKBG, Protein kinase Akt-3, PKB gamma, MPPH, PKBG, PRKBG, STK-2, PKB-GAMMA, RAC-gamma, RAC-PK-gamma
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y243
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12643943
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10000
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Akt3 (also designated protein kinase B gamma or v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 3)with 479-amino acid protein (about 53 kDa), belongs to the AKT serine/threonine protein kinase family, which also includes Akt1 and Akt2. AKT kinases are known to be regulators of cell signaling in response to insulin and growth factors. They are involved in a wide variety of biological processes including cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, tumorigenesis, as well as glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake.Akt3 is not required for the maintenance of normal carbohydrate metabolism but is essential for the attainment of normal organ size. Identifying Akt3 as a selective target in melanoma cells also provides new therapeutic opportunities for patients in the advanced stages of this disease.
- 1: Rachael M. Easton, Han Cho, Kristin Roovers. Mol. Cell. Biol., Mar 2005; 25: 1869 – 1878.
- 2: Jill M. Stahl, Arati Sharma, Mitchell Cheung. Cancer Res., Oct 2004; 64: 7002–7010.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-106
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin