- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This AKR1D1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 111-139 amino acids from the Central region of human AKR1D1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AKR1D1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 3-oxo-5-beta-steroid 4-dehydrogenase, Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member D1, Delta(4)-3-ketosteroid 5-beta-reductase, Delta(4)-3-oxosteroid 5-beta-reductase, AKR1D1, SRD5B1
- Protein Accession Number: P51857
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1703007
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6718
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The enzyme encoded by this gene is responsible for thecatalysis of the 5-beta-reduction of bile acid intermediates andsteroid hormones carrying a delta(4)-3-one structure. Deficiency ofthis enzyme may contribute to hepatic dysfunction. Three transcriptvariants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.Other variants may be present, but their full-length natures havenot been determined yet.
- 1: Steen, N.E., et al. Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol. Biol. Psychiatry (2010) In press :
- 2: Drury, J.E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(32):24529-24537(2010)
- 3: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 4: Ueki, I., et al. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 24(5):776-785(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-637
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin