- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CFASHPNYPYSDEY
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in Human Liver and Human Breast lysates (calculated MW of 36.9kDa according to NP_003730). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1311 - Human Breast Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AKR1C3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AKR1C3, DD3, HAKRB, HAKRe, HA1753, HSD17B5, hluPGFS, KIAA0119, aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C3 (3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, type II), prostaglandin F synthase, dihydrodiol dehydrogenase 3, chlordecone reductase homolog, hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 5, type IIb 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, trans-1,2-dihydrobenzene-1,2-diol dehydrogenase, DDX, aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C3, chlordecone reductase, dihydrodiol dehydrogenase X, type II 3a-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, type IIb 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003730.4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24497583
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8644
- 1: Iczkowski KA, Qiu J, Qian J, Somerville MC, Rittmaster RS, Andriole GL, Bostwick DG. The dual 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor dutasteride induces atrophic changes and decreases relative cancer volume in human prostate. Urology. 2005 Jan;65(1):76-82.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-235
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin