- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-323 of human AKR1C3 (NP_003730.4).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IP: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: DU145
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 37kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AKR1C3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AKR1C3, DD3, HAKRB, HAKRe, HA1753, HSD17B5, hluPGFS, KIAA0119, aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C3 (3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, type II), prostaglandin F synthase, dihydrodiol dehydrogenase 3, chlordecone reductase homolog, hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 5, type IIb 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, trans-1, 2-dihydrobenzene-1, 2-diol dehydrogenase, DDH1, PGFS
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8644
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the aldo/keto reductase superfamily, which consists of more than 40 known enzymes and proteins. These enzymes catalyze the conversion of aldehydes and ketones to their corresponding alcohols by utilizing NADH and/or NADPH as cofactors. The enzymes display overlapping but distinct substrate specificity. This enzyme catalyzes the reduction of prostaglandin (PG) D2, PGH2 and phenanthrenequinone (PQ), and the oxidation of 9alpha,11beta-PGF2 to PGD2. It may play an important role in the pathogenesis of allergic diseases such as asthma, and may also have a role in controlling cell growth and/or differentiation. This gene shares high sequence identity with three other gene members and is clustered with those three genes at chromosome 10p15-p14. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-113
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805