- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KAKPPKKPESSAEQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in human spleen lysates (calculated MW of 57.7kDa according to NP_000374.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AIRE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIRE, autoimmune regulator (autoimmune polyendocrinopathy candidiasis ectodermal dystrophy), AIRE1, APECED, APS1, APSI, PGA1 , autoimmune regulator (APECED protein), autoimmune regulator (automimmune polyendocrinopathy candidiasis ectodermal dystrophy), autoimmune regulator AIRE
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000374.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557291
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 326
- 1: Niki S, Oshikawa K, Mouri Y, Hirota F, Matsushima A, Yano M, Han H, Bando Y, Izumi K, Matsumoto M, Nakayama KI, Kuroda N, Matsumoto M. Alteration of intra-pancreatic target-organ specificity by abrogation of Aire in NOD mice. J Clin Invest. 2006 May;116(5):1292-301. Epub 2006 Apr 20.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-227
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.