- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PSVLKPGASAASR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments in human brain lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAGI2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAGI2, AIP1, ARIP1, MAGI-2, ACVRIP1, KIAA0705, atrophin-1 interacting protein 1, activin receptor interacting p, atrophin-1 interacting protein A, activin receptor interacting protein 1, membrane associated guanylate kinase 2, likely ortholog of mouse activin receptor interacting protein 1, membrane associated guanylate kinase, WW and PDZ domain containing 2, SSCAM, atrophin 1 interacting protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036433.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27436957
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9863
- 1: Shoji H, Tsuchida K, Kishi H, Yamakawa N, Matsuzaki T, Liu Z, Nakamura T, Sugino H. Identification and characterization of a PDZ protein that interacts with activin type II receptors. J Biol Chem. 2000 Feb 25;275(8):5485-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-224
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.