- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KQQSIAGSADSKP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 37kDa band observed in Human Lymph Node and Uterus lysates (calculated MW of 37.0kDa according to NP_001135887.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Pancreas shows staining in the cytoplasm towards the alpha cells periphery. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_004748.2; NP_001135888.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_004748.2, NP_001135887.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1369 - Human Lymph Node Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AIMP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIMP1, aminoacyl tRNA synthetase complex-interacting multifunctional protein 1, EMAP2, EMAPII, HLD3, SCYE1, p43, ARS-interacting multifunctional protein 1, OTTHUMP00000161877, OTTHUMP00000161878, OTTHUMP00000219673, aminoacyl tRNA synthase complex-interacting multifunctional protein 1, endothelial monocyte-activating polypeptide 2, endothelial-monocyte activating polypeptide II, multisynthase complex auxiliary component p43, multisynthetase complex auxiliary component p43, small inducible cytokine subfamily E, member 1 (endothelial monocyte-activating)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004748.2,NP_001135888.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45006986
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9255
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-037
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin